• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DICK CEPEK TIRES

bfred

NAXJA Forum User
Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Dick Cepek "Crusher Radial Tires". Doesn't look too aggresive, Maybe like an all-terrian? Kinda like the way this tire looks, but don't know much about them. Will probably end up buying BFG a/t unless anyone has anything positive to say about these...What do you guys think?

The Crushers aren't their "AT" Tires. They're also too damn expensive! You could have a much better tire for that. If you're looking for an AT just buy the BFG, there isn't much that even comes close to the performance of it.

The Crushers are no wheres near an AT tire; they are much more aggressive. Price wise they are no more expensive than BFG's though.

Price wise, not much more than BFG. I just like the agressive looks of the sidewalls. Realistically my jeep will be street driven most of the time. I know from past expierence a/t's are hard to beat, but was wondering how these would ride on the road, and how many miles one could expect to get from these. The tread pattern doesn't appear to have really large voids, and they're advertising it as an on/off-road tire. just wondering if anyone has tried them...

I don't think you'll get as much life out of them as BFGs. If your looking for good looks look at the nitto mud grapplers. they look badass

NITTO-MUD-GRAPPLER.jpg

Buy some Bighorns and don't look back.:D

Hale

Back