• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC attire?

What about NAXJA NWC thongs?

WaXJ_Skier said:
What about NAXJA NWC thongs?

NO!!!

Agghhhh!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth!!!

NO!! :twak:

I would be interested as well in some NWC apparel.

i'm always interested in more stuff. both my hoodies are in perfect shape tho (not like i can really wear em anyhow :( )

XJourney said:
I would be interested as well in some NWC apparel.

X5

I didn't see anything wrong with my current screen printed NAXJA shirts or hoodies.

Michael

WheelinJR said:
yeah this is a good idea, but use a different screenprinter. Whoever did them last time is an amateur and they suck at it!

The printer has been doing it for years. Any issues you had with the shirts or hoodies should have been brought up when they first showed up. I had a few people mention something about splits in some of the t-shirt inks and the printer offered to return them. I received nothing back to return to them and haven't heard a complaint since I stated this.

If you would like to use a different printer you're welcome to put the effort into it and handle the orders. There's a large amount of money spent in setup fees and such that it wouldn't be worthwhile to change at this point. But feel free to research it and take on the task. Be my guest.

WheelinJR said:
I just like to wisecrack since I was a screenprinter for 3 years.

My hoodie went from red/white to a nice blend of pink on the first wash, probably just missed a second pass in the dryer.

Well, there ya go. ;) I take this stuff personal because it's an assload of work and people like trash-talking instead of sacking up to help. There's always an open invitation to take over. :cheers:

ECKSJAY said:
Well, there ya go. ;) I take this stuff personal because it's an assload of work and people like trash-talking instead of sacking up to help. There's always an open invitation to take over. :cheers:

Ill help out with dropping off the orders, picking up the orders and shipping them out. I just need some info, and the PayPal that everyone sends their money to.

Let me know Phil, unless you or Mark have things planned already.

xwhatever number was next. Whoever does it, can we see what kind of apparel is available? i.e. embroidery for stocking hats or whatnot. Also, I have this pair of Soffe shorts from a WWU football camp I attended 10 years ago. Most confortable shorts EVER!. I've kind of worn them out... Oh, and ladies LOVE baby blue. :) Just ideas. Any help required, I may or may not be available. Worth a try nonetheless.

My shirt/sweatshirts are just fine. Does help when I get to wear hubby's stuff for him:) Sometimes anything with red will bleed (esp if you wash in really hot water;) )

Yea I like to stocking hat idea.

Back