• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just a couple ?'s

muddymopar

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys i got a 90 4dr xj 3 inch lift and 31's. gt a couple issues. My Leaf springs out back are going out and would like to replace but dont want to buy brand spanking new ones, have been looking at junkyards and found lots of different springs bout the same size and with more arc. Does anyone know if there is a car out here to look for that has csome beefier springs i could snatch up or a place i can get some fairly cheap without having to redo all my lift....also anyone know where i can get a cheap snorkel without it looking like complete crap....unless it really works good! but yeh let me know please i'll be getting back from sea here shortly and have some cash saved up to put into my baby
-im in Everett and am willing to drive a little ways if need be....

For springs I would go with S-10 springs and do a bastard pack. Search and you will find a bunch of good info on the "Bastard Packs".

Dodge Dakota springs work awesome for a lift of that size, and I think if you search for junkyard lifts on the forum you'll find that you can also you a combo YJ and S-10 pack to make a decent 3 inch leaf setup im pretty sure

airflow snorkel.

Back