• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New JPFreek Issue!

i'm diggin the rock lights Eli. me likey
icon14.gif

nice article Matt. great pic's.

JPFreek1 said:
Canman, you were on the trip eh? Awesome! Matt did a great job with the story, and I sure would have liked to have been there.

Nice plug for the deflators Matt...... Whose air did you use to inflate? :angel:

JOHN !! sell him a compressor! Or at least a little manual tire pump.

he's a meteorologist by profession and ensures that we never have an idea what the weather will be like on our trail runs.
:bawl:

Oh yeah? Well, ummm, uhhhh, maybe that's because instead of studying weather charts, I'm too busy doing stuff like this....
CIMG1848.JPG

Great article, as usual, Matt. That was a fun run; just wish we didn't have to bail so early!

- Jay

Practiced compensating for deflection when shooting through glass, what everything from 9mm to 7.62 does to a car, learned a cool way to bust out side windows with a car antenna, even won a speed-shooting competition with my least favorite pistol, the 92FS.

Yeah, the past week has been rough :spin1:

- Jay

pSYChedXJ said:
:bawl:

Oh yeah? Well, ummm, uhhhh, maybe that's because instead of studying weather charts, I'm too busy doing stuff like this....
CIMG1848.JPG

Great article, as usual, Matt. That was a fun run; just wish we didn't have to bail so early!

- Jay

I believe you predicted snow for this day......

Back