• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drivers door lock doesn't work

Geli

NAXJA Forum User
My drivers side door lock will not lock and unlock with the automatic locks, my speaker in that door also doesn't work, but the switch panel for the locks and windows still works. Any ideas what's going on?

What year Cherokee ? Fill in your user profile information, click on User CP on the top left of this page.

It is common for the wires in the door hinge area to break from the flexing of opening and closing the doors. Using the SEARCH function here on the forum will bring up many previous posts on common topics such as this. Good luck.

EXACT same thing in my 2000. There is a lot of stuff on here if you search. I have read a lot of it, but continue to lock and unlock my door manually.

Good luck and if you beat me to it please post what the exact problem was, as I am not putting too much effort in to finding out currently. I'm fine using key and manual lock, for now.

Back