• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help installin sye

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
hey guys i have a AA SYE that i need to put on my jeep but i dont have air tools or really a shop to do the work in and i also dont really know what im doin

I figure i could find someone to help me do it and i can learn somethin and then pay them less then a shop would charge so if you would wanna help let me know

thanks
alex

alexer03 said:
I figure i could find someone to help me do it and i can learn somethin and then pay them less then a shop would charge ...

I'm pretty sure there's a picture painted here that you guys aren't seein. I suck with transfer cases boss. I had to take a second one apart just to learn how to put the first one together. I still have that thing in pieces :). If I was any better I'd offer some assistance. I am confident, however that there's writeups all over the internet and NAXJA.

Good luck!

KarlVP and myself did mine in my garage with out air tools. Other then the snap rings it really wasn't that bad. Just follow the directions in that came with it plus the link CanMan posted and you'll be fine.

Back