• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

231/300 w/TNT LA & Stock floor?

Maytag

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone installed a NP 231/Dana 300 Twin stick combo under a flat belly skid (I'm using the TNT Long arm kit) without chopping the floor?

I would rather do this than a 4:1 kit for the more gearing choices...but still need it to fit

My guess would be that it won't fit...unless you want to pound the heck outa the floor. Vetteboy over on jeepin.com has a 231/300 crawl box, and the stock tranny hump is gone, as well as part of the floor.

I am running the doubler and had to cut teh floor......not running the tnt kit. Break out teh sawzall.

A buddy of mine on here opracer315 did the 231/300 combo with the TNT LA kit and had to cut his floor up some to make it fit. He tried to do minimal cutting but still ended up with fairly significant remodeling. PM him.
Cleatus92

I have this setup with the TnT 242 kit. I did cut the drivers floor.

That vent was not used.
I also had to beat on the pass floor. The bolt on the far right hit the floor just a little.

I trimmed this bracket on the 231.

If you other ?s just ask.

I did have to remove a little bit to make mine fit properly.

DSC01893.JPG

YMMV.

Well, that is more cutting than I'm willing to do at the moment, I guess the rubicon Tcase or a 4:1 will be a better idea...maybe save for an atlas :laugh:

Back