• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interest gainer: built parts

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
Just trying to see if any one would be interested in these parts, if you are interested and want them for sure, let me know. we can work from there. if I can get all these parts reserved by this week then its a sold deal and you can have them by saturday. I'm up by fresno, CA. 93648. you must pay shipping and figure that out or we can meet somewhere.
all parts from a 89:
CALL: cell# 559-248-6990 call to reserve your parts!

Here's the rig:
01010801020401030220070813dd519d1bfe5e5b1972002cbe.jpg

Details:
Vehicle: 89 Jeep Cherokee XJ Loraedo

Engine: 4.0 Inline- six Cylinder, Fuel injected, new head gasket, head bolts, valve cover gasket, high volume oil pump, oil pan gasket, new alterater, radiator, belt, thermostat, water pump, spark plug wires, rotor, distrib, intake & exhust gaskets. SOLD

Transmission: 5 Speed with new cluch make offer

Transfer case: Tera-low 4:1 heavy duty out put shaft, Slip yoke Eliminator make offer

Suspension: Custom claytons Long arm, 4" Rubicon Xpress springs, 4" Rubicon Xpress coils,
1 1\2 rear shackles mine

Axles: Front Dana 30 4.88 Quick lok locker/ posi- lok cable, broken track bar mount but easily fixable
Rear Ford 8.8 4.88 Detroit locker with disc brakes
$2000

Front Bumper: Hansen make offer

Costom Rock Sliders make offer

Last edited:
just found out that the front clayton kit is a copy, its a 4 link but not exactly claytons.

TellicoReadyXJ said:
Are you just trying to part the whole thing out, or would you need a t'case for it after you sell the one in it?

just trying to part it out completely.

if some one wants something, you're gonna have to call me. I wont deal with any one else who wants to be a flake with PM'ing me.
Call me and make an offer, if you PM me, I'll kill you.

50 for the sliders?

$1700 for both Axels!
willing to meet you within 150 miles of Fresno.
Spread the word! PLEASE!!!

D30 is now FIXED and renforced!!! both axels work perfectly with no issues and are for sale and a GREAT PRICE!

hey...interested in what you'd want for the t case?

Back