• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front end lift

Bignicope

NAXJA Forum User
I just did the bastard leaf setup in the rear of my jeep and got about a 4"-4.5" lift in the rear. I had a 3" spacer setup laying around that I through in the front. I didn't expect it to lean forward as much as it did when I was done. What is a good way to level my jeep back out more. I have a 2" spacer and a 1" spacer in the front combine to give me a 3" lift. Is there a coil spring I cna get to give me a 3" lift in the front that I can use my 1" spacer with to give me a 4" lift in front? I hope this makes sense and someone out there can help.

Bignicope said:
I just did the bastard leaf setup in the rear of my jeep and got about a 4"-4.5" lift in the rear. I had a 3" spacer setup laying around that I through in the front. I didn't expect it to lean forward as much as it did when I was done. What is a good way to level my jeep back out more. I have a 2" spacer and a 1" spacer in the front combine to give me a 3" lift. Is there a coil spring I cna get to give me a 3" lift in the front that I can use my 1" spacer with to give me a 4" lift in front? I hope this makes sense and someone out there can help.
ditch the spacers and grab a set of rockkrawler 4.5" coils you can get them for $99 probly even cheaper from a vendor

Alright. I will do that. I am also fairly new to building an off road vehicle. I am moving over hobbies from my motorcycles to playing in my jeep. With a 4.5" lift what other things should I do to my jeep to keep it in good performance. For example dropping the transfer case. Is there any other things I should do?

Bignicope said:
Alright. I will do that. I am also fairly new to building an off road vehicle. I am moving over hobbies from my motorcycles to playing in my jeep. With a 4.5" lift what other things should I do to my jeep to keep it in good performance. For example dropping the transfer case. Is there any other things I should do?
you will atleast need adjustable lower control arms and a adjustable trackbar, as far as tase drop goes, it depends on if ya get vibes

Back