• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needf road custom fab. projects

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
This is kinda a wanted ad thingy but not really and i wnted to really get the word out. I am a student at WyoTech's Blairsville, PA campus and I am currently taking the Chassis Fab/High Performance Engines class and im looking for a project. Anybody Intersted in having some custom fabrication work done please email my coordinator at [email protected] . we can do any kind of suspension, rollcage, custom bumper metal fab stuff, but we do NOt do any engine work for outside cutomers because of the time it takes to get the little bits and pieces worked out, we (the students) would spend half our time twiddling our thumbs waiting for that one rare forgotten piece and wouldnt get anything done. you wont have to pay for labor, but there is a slight markup onthe materials to make sure all the consumables are covered, but its stil a slammin deal for good work. Blairsville PA is about 45 miles east of Pittsburgh. Please keep in mind that this is just kinda a request for ME so i can maybe do something cool instead of working on some stupid car, so if there are a ton of people who want to get work donr its not gonna happen and ll prolly end up picking the coolest project out of the bunch. so thanks everybody and admin sorry if this is deemed to be in the wrong forum, i just realy ant something cool to build- thaks, Aaron

That is really cool...Enjoy your time at school and learn everything you can. I wish to hell that I would have gone to a school like that when I got out of high school. I am far from your area, but good luck finding a good project.

I guess you gave up on the English major? jk jk, good luck with school. :D

Back