• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sneek Peek

krelja

NAXJA Forum User
Here is what I've got so far with putting in WJ leathers. The fronts are in and done they work great and are waaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable than the old seats. I basically cut off all the bracketry from underneath and made new ones so everything would mount up to the factory spots. They are also as low as I could and I have them mounted so they go back alot farther than the stockers. The rears are being a PITA but the are like 40% done either way here are some pics with more to follow once all is said and done

click to enlarge the pics

The seats are great and all, but I want to know about your rack (the one behind your back seat). How do you like it. Does it take up much room? Is it worth it? Your opinions...

I built the rack myself it doesn't take up much room at all. I like the olympic rack but it bolted to the floor so I made one that the legs don't really affect the cargo area I'll post some pics later in this post but the rack can be removed in 5 minutes its reall only 4 bolts that hold it down

here are some pics of the rack

click to enlarge pics

I paid 200 bux for all the seats with the clips and everything attached I thought it was a good deal and I had 200 laying around from selling some other parts

hey that looks fimilar

the seats or the rack? they are finally done and they were quite the PITA but the backseat passengers aren't complaining anymore

Back