• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help

skaterking09

NAXJA Forum User
ok well i had bought my jeep with bush wacker's on it and who ever installed them cut the pich weld!! and i dont want them anymore so now i have gaps in my fenders does any one know of anybody who would be able to fix it please please help

Any good body shop should be able to weld in a sheet for you.

If you can find a decent welder here (can handle light-gage stuff without blowing holes in it...) you can probably get it done for materials and beer afterwards.

I'd help you, but I'm too far away - and I know I'd end up blowing holes in your sheetmetal...

well i tryed what you said and called around today, and nobody will touch it because they cant warrenty it!! how lame is this!!

anybody know or any body shops that would touch it like under the table??

It is difficult to tell without pic's, but If you don't know someone with a welder that can help you I would consider useing seam sealer? or similar? There are a few body people around or search the body work section of tech for more info on products. But as long as you can get the panel's together it would seam like a reasonable option to me.

Michael

Back