• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Herculined roof done!

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im finally done with lining my roof. I had pretty bad rusting all over my roof. Sanded it all down, went from gutter to gutter and from the windshield gasket to the rear hatch. Im going to my trail now and I will post some pics shortly! Any questions feel free to ask.

i dont have a/c either...just cuz i havent charged it...
my uncle just bought a 92 xj i have a 91 but his has 56k orig miles and his a/c is amazing lol

looks cool thought cant wait for more pics...

101* Heat Index is at 107* with the humidity level! Not havin A/C SUCKS BIG MONKEY BALLS! Sweet roof... I'll do that when mine rusts... My paints nice right now, its a 93 with no rust. I take that back, the floor is rusted out over the muffler. OTHER than that- no rust

im planning on doing the same thing to fix some issues i have with my 98. Mine is red , ill post up pics when done, how much liner did you end up using? looks great too

i love it. i wanna herculine my bed..

looks great... how much did it take to do?

Beast

Thanks for the comments guys. Today it was over 100 and didnt notice the jeep being any hotter then norm. I used about half the can on the roof but I also did my rockers so I have about a 1/4 left. I havent gotten the UV protectant stuff yet but I will sometime soon.

looks nice! and since i hav a black xj with flaking roof i think i just found my solution lol prolly will do the floor at the same time :D

i failed to mention that i herc'd my floor a few years back, folks said it would get hot, didnt notice much diff tho.

Back