• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Directions to Base Camp.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
This is coming out of Evanston Wyoming.

If you are coming from Utah...

Take Exit 5 of of I-80. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp. This will put you onto Hwy 150. Head South out of town to Mile Marker 9. At MM 9 hang a right on Co Road 157.

Go 4 miles on Co road 157 till you see a sign on your right that should have a naxja banner on it. Turn right here and go aprox 1/2 a mile and you will see a white gate on your left. Turn here, go another 1/4 mile and you will see a green gate on your right. Turn there and you are in camp.

I'll get the cords and posts them. the other thing that should be said is we are at the north end. also due to the dust and to be polite. there will be a 10mph speed limit in the camp.

Boatwrench said:
Can my rental Geo Metro make it?
My Non-rental Toyota Camry went there Sunday. :D

Yeah you can make it just fine. The Co road is a very well graded dirt road that they put mag-water on. It makes the surface almost like pavement. The road going into the ranch is a little bumpy but still its graded roads all the way.

Rightseatsis is on her way, left this morning. Uncle Sam has me busy so I have other arrangements. Looking forward to seeing you all there, and doing the Friday night run.

Back