• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing the waters WHO WANTS BEAD LOCK RINGS?

flippy

NAXJA Forum User
I've been tossing around the idea of cutting some beadlock rings at where I work. These will be cut using a CNC laser. And can be cut with just about any design you want. For me, it's an easy way to make a little extra cash on the side. Post up if you are interested. I haven't figured on a final price yet. But am hoping to get them at around 40-50 per wheel...

flippy said:
I've been tossing around the idea of cutting some beadlock rings at where I work. These will be cut using a CNC laser. And can be cut with just about any design you want. For me, it's an easy way to make a little extra cash on the side. Post up if you are interested. I haven't figured on a final price yet. But am hoping to get them at around 40-50 per wheel...

Better watch out! I got a laser as well! Those things are GREAT! I may check out the beadlock idea too... You have fun with selling them tho... Thats all you!

They had a little thing on those on spike tv extreme 4x4. The yellow CJ7 cheap jeep. Kinda cool if you dont know how they work.

I bought some like this about 3 months ago from a buddy who made a buch of sets of 5. they ran me 160 for all five if that helps at all. That also incuded the anticoning rings.

Back