• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to Texas

90Blue_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Welcome to the Great State of Texas and the new Red River Chapter. Glad you are on board. We are in the planning stages of several events but check the posts for dates of established events we all plan on attending. One soon in Spring Tx close to Houston and another in Hot Springs, Arkansas in the near future. These are not Official Red River events but are ones we are going to show up to attend. Official events are also in the planning stages.
Mike

I just moved to Texas from California (Sierra Chapter). I have not been on the site in a few months and I got on today to see a Texas Chapter. WOW!!!
Too Cool!!.

I live in the Fossil Creek area of Fort Worth. Anyone else close by.

JT

JTBOSCO said:
I just moved to Texas from California (Sierra Chapter). I have not been on the site in a few months and I got on today to see a Texas Chapter. WOW!!!
Too Cool!!.
I live in the Fossil Creek area of Fort Worth. Anyone else close by.
JT
Did you double post? Just said welcome on another thread.
Mike

Welcome to you too 911xj/tj. Now your first order of business is to get your screen-name changed over to red. Glad to see you on the forum. Consider yourself at home.

My screen name is in Red.

I would like to meet up with the local (Fort Worth) guys anytime soon.

I am willing to host a BBQ at my house if anyone is interested.

JTBOSCO said:
My screen name is in Red.

I would like to meet up with the local (Fort Worth) guys anytime soon.

I am willing to host a BBQ at my house if anyone is interested.

Didn't mean for you to change your screen name color,I was talking to the other new (Ft. Worth) guy 911xj/tj. I am impressed that your NAXJA number is so low. I am in your debt for your years of loyalty to the organization. It is guys like yourself which make NAXJA such a great organization.

The last few years I have not had the opportunity to wheel much...but I hope to change that real soon.

SO when are we (DFW) going to get together?

Back