• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear upper 1/4 guards

Which rear upper 1/4 guards

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeepboy_90

NAXJA Forum User
Which brand would you go with and why? If you post on the poll please give some info.

PMW, isn't the Rock Lizards some kind of plastic?

PMW cause Chris is a good guy to work with. Plus excellent fit.

Upper and lower guards diamond plate (lower by rocklizard and upper custom) black powdercoat. Marty at rocklizard makes the upper but not in diamond plate.

PMW's modified to my liking

6.jpg

Scott's Homemade quarter guards. 14 gauge rolled steel.
They are pretty strong. I've clipped them a few times and
just sand them out and respray dublicolor bed liner on them
and they are good as new. Well maybe a small crease or 2.
Dscf0920resize.jpg

14fuel.jpg

$30

Last edited:
SLAYER said:
For some reason thor4x4.com is not working. Is something going on with there website?
:tear:

Their having a minor service interuption right now, next time I see one of the THOR guys (next day or so) I'll give them a heads up though. Try Avantone on here too, IIRC he's trying to get a group by going.

I run the THOR guards and I love em. Worth every darn penny, espically since the hardest part for me was finding some white paint that came somewhat close to my XJ. The gurards are built with a curve into them to match the body which I thought was pretty sweet. Helped to cover up/straighten some body damage I had just below the fuel door. I've had some concerns' with the amber turns, but before anyone jumps to conclusion's, I hear there's a rework for the next production run that will solve that issue.

thor.jpg

Last edited:
Back