• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

question on sway bar disconnects

offroadxj07

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up some warrior sway bar disconnects and have a few questions. For one it says its for a tj with 4 inch lift.. is that interchangable with xj with 4 inch lift? Also the disconnect seems much larger then the stock piece, is the stock one holding it down because right now the bolts would be far from matching up

My brothers TJ sway bar links didn't have the stud pointing up, but a bolt going sideways. The XJ sway bar ends are hrizontal and the TJ are verticle. Can it be made to work....sure. How can it made to work.. I haven't the slightest.

Post up a pick of the new one and the old one next to it.

balloo93 said:
My brothers TJ sway bar links didn't have the stud pointing up, but a bolt going sideways. The XJ sway bar ends are hrizontal and the TJ are verticle. Can it be made to work....sure. How can it made to work.. I haven't the slightest.

Post up a pick of the new one and the old one next to it.

this kit came with an adapter where the adapter has a bolt in the top and also one going thru the sides so it will work but it just seems really long

Back