• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 2dr XJ: 4", 4.10s, ARB locker, Snorkel

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
aba3f471.jpg

bd3f501b.jpg

Okay, time to step up to a 4dr vehicle for family and such, so the current XJ is going.

Basics:
1995, 2dr, 4wd, 4.0L, AW-4, 231, 30" Pathfinder ATRs

Engine/Tranny/T-case
4.0L w/ 95,000 mi.
TB spacer
ARB Safari Snorkel, K&N filter
New water pump, t-stat, fan clutch
Modine HD 2-core w/ lifetime warranty from Napa. Metal tanks, not plastic.
M.O.R.E. Bombproof rubber motor mounts
Tranny cooler plumbed seperate from radiator
PORC SYE installed w/front driveshaft in rear

Suspension
RE 3" coils w 1.75" spacer
Teraflex adjustable Upper and Lower CAs with new bushings.
Kevin's Trackbar conversion and mount
JKS discos w/ RE swaybar DBs.
RR BPEs in front.
OME reg duty shocks all around
RE 3.5 leaf packs w/ RE extended shackle
Raised shock mounts in the rear.

Axles and Armor
D30 HP front with 4.10s, open
ZJ V8 tierod
YJ brakelines
8.25" 29spl rear with 4.10s and ARB locker
XJNation T-case skid plate
Stock gas tank skid
Rear quarter protection
Stock front skid

This Jeep is a strong vehicle, and has taken me over lots of different mild trails. There are the typical small dings and dents, but nothing major, and absolutley no rust whatsoever. Even in the wonderful tucson heat, this jeep runs right at 210, and the AC blows cold. There is also a Rinagler cargo net included, as well as a Chiltons manual.The compressor for the ARB is not installed, but it comes with the Jeep. Also, there is a small crack in the exhaust manifold, but I have another manifold that goes with the Jeep as well. The lights and graill guard DO NOT come with the jeep, unless the price is met to my satisfaction. There are other items that will come as extras with the Jeep if my price is met as well, such as a TrueTrac for the front, an extra rear axle shaft, and a new style intake manifold.

I'm looking for $4200, but price is always negotiable. Feel free to PM with questions, or email at [email protected]

I am also willing to trade for a stock ZJ, in the 96 or newer vintage.

Thanks for looking.

Fergie

Back