• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for some trails before the events starts?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I will be there late Sat night, so I'm pretty sure that late morn or early noon time on Sunday I will be up for hitting something..... also Monday is looking good for something :) Any takers? I know there is the picture tour on Sunday, so depending on what time I wake up..... maybe I will get my XJ in a pic that will be in a magazine and I can be famous like Matt :) :) (I'm not holding myh breath though...)

I'm looking at med hard trails (3.5", 31" trac loc in the rear)...

Btw, FYI this is a pre event messing around and warming up :) :)

Kejtar

Well, tell your boss that you have more important things to do and get your butt out there earlier. CHW and I (and probably Eagle and Lawn Cher') expect to be at SlickRock a week before festivities start - with no set play schedule. :)

Since I have trail leader duties on some of the easy runs during the official event, I've got to get some of the "more interesting" stuff done the week before, with the extra added bonus of smaller groups. Sunday I've already committed to Danno and Monday may be spent doing recon for some of my trails.

C'mon Kej', I know Moab is right in the backyard for you Left-Coasters, but how many times are you going to experience a 20th anniversary party with that many XJ's? I'm sure you can squeeze out a couple of extra vac days!!! :D

If nothing else, head East on Friday and be there for Saturday - seems like a lot of folks will be showing up by then.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I will be there late saturday night staying at slick rock so we will be interested in a run sunday this will be my first time in moab so I want to see as much as I can

Back