• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear lift ??,s

jmeti000

NAXJA Forum User
ive been reading the various threads about lift stuff and cant decide how to lift the rear of the vehicle... its an 87 and im lookin for about 3" of lift to fit 31's. its basically for asthetic looks, the twice a year find of a nice mud bog, and occasional trips to the beach and playin in the dunes...no rock crawling. like everyone else im on a budget, and have read the pros and cons of it all. blocks cause spring wrap, AAL eventually warp, and unfortunatly i cant make "spring packs" ive seen on the threads cause i just had wrist surgery and dont think that will work very well one handed, so its got to be something i can have a shop put in. ive read and read and everything ive read has different views on it all as far as which way to go...any help would be appreciated....

jmeti

post up on your local naxja chapter i'm sure there are plenty of dudes that'll help ya make a bastard pack.

Back