• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT built xj for a stocker

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
looking to trade my 98 built xj for a stocker seeing as i work more than wheel now and need something that uses less gas.

Specs:
98 sport 4.0L aw4
power windows power locks
D30- detroit ez locker
D44 rear spooled with disk brakes
5 inch mix and match suspension 3 inch coils and leaves with 2 inch spacer and shackle
rustys lower control arms
bds swaybar quick disconnects
hella 500 fog lights
1st gear hold switch for transmission
black rockcrawlers with 31x10.50x15 firestone destination m/t's
c-rok steering brace along with jims off road HD tierod
Kenwood stereo with built in 10 inch subwoofer panel in rear

this jeep is set up to run 31-35 inch tires and being locked all around will crawl with the best of them just pick a line and point the drivetrain does the work.

want to trade for a stock 91-96 5 speed 4wd 6cyl xj in good shape looking for clean body and interior wth working features (A/C etc etc)

it has a few more character marks but i'll get fresh pics up soon (ps the range rover is for sale too if anyone is interested :D)
IMG_0585-1.jpg

IMG_0580-1.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

4.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

oh come on Doug, gas mileage is a lame excuse. you'll have more fun in your current rig and the difference in fuel economy will probably be minimal.

Pat said:
oh come on Doug, gas mileage is a lame excuse. you'll have more fun in your current rig and the difference in fuel economy will probably be minimal.

actually i wanna build a new one :D i already have a daily driver now

alright the time has come..... $4000 takes the jeep and any trail spares i have with it. call me if interested (865) 3885715

Back