• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamper SSR

k_kuch

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any experience with the SSR's from interco? I read that the sidewall isn't too tough but I only do light to moderate wheeling (trail rides, hunting, fishing spots). They are siped so it looks like they would be good in snow. Plus they come in the size I need so thats a bonus. Please give some feedback.

i had some on my 87 dodge half ton full size, i had the 35x14.50 and they were badass!

66.jpg

2006_0727Image0010.jpg

87stuck.jpg

theres a few pics of them, reason i got stuck is cause my C.A.D. on my dodges dana 44 front wasnt working so i had 1 wheel drive in the rear with an open differntial, honestly the tires were so badass they lasted a long time driving on the road/freeway and left that beautiful tread mark in the dirt/mud and i rarely got stuck when my 4x4 worked. really support these tires their awesome some 33x12.50's would be ruthless

great i'd mash it into turns and stuff they were great tires, 300 a pop though pretty expensie for my 35x14.50's but well worth it, sold that truck though, kickin my self everyday for doin it

Yea Trxus, the SSR's are crap. They had/have a problem with large chunks of the tread coming off, not to mention the sidewalls sucks. Club member ripped all four tires in one trail ride.

NVM, the guy I was thinking of just got them this spring (We kinda lost touch) he does say that they are "fun" on wet roads. He likes to slide around a lot and generally drive like an ass though. The tread is about halfway gone too, I'm sure that is more his driving style than through any fault of the tire.

Back