• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 4.5" Coils, Control Arms and Adj trackbar

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
Basically i am planning on my SOA on my MJ here shortly and need everything for the front to level it out...the main parts i need are:

4.5 Coils
Fixed or Adj upper and lower control arms for up to 6" (guesstimating)
Adj trackbar w/ HD bracket...same lift height
Brake lines?? (YJ ones work or do i need longer??)
Shocks (may have but who knows)

and anything else that i would need to finish up the front...Thx

i have fixed LCA's with 4 brand new bushings, i want 100 bucks for it all?
STP61916.jpg

they came off my 4.5" lift, but i asked if i could use them on 6 in lift, rustys said i could use them, but then i went towards RE long arm, id look into first if they would work...

yea im thinking about getting some drop brackets and sticking w/my pro-comp adj lowers....i dont like "could use them" b/c most likely they will be too short knowing my luck

i drilled the lower mount for my trackbar. seems to be fine so far if you want to save a little for a time. I'm still going to get an adjustable someday..

Dude, TRUST me on this, go long arms with 6" or more of lift. I was out wheeling yesterday and actually saw my lower control arms at full droop and they were COMPLETELY vertical under there, Axle WAAAY far back!!!!!

I am running about 7" lift and still have the Rustys long arms but soon, will have RK long arms from our buddy Dave O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:peace:

Back