• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & greet

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
We should probably get a few of these going, One in the DFW area and one in the Houston Area Possibly one in the Austin Area. Help us put faces to names, help us turn black names red etc. We will of course need volunteers in each locality to organize the events. Kendrik is in Dallas and BigDaddyChia is close to Houston.

I can do houston but I am gonna have to plan it around a weekend when I go down there. And I am not going down there for the next 10 weeks at least.

goodburbon said:
We should probably get a few of these going, One in the DFW area and one in the Houston Area Possibly one in the Austin Area. Help us put faces to names, help us turn black names red etc. We will of course need volunteers in each locality to organize the events. Kendrik is in Dallas and BigDaddyChia is close to Houston.

I'll see what I can pull together. It'll probably be late August before I can get anything rolling, though.

goodburbon said:

You might try Ecomike for Houston if Bigdaddy is tied up & Steve might be able to do the Auistin thing maybe San Antonio might be a good place if we have someone there.
Mike

Well I cna do ausitn/San Antonio. I mean i do live here and its easier and closer for me. And Burbon I am actually closer to Dallas then I am to houston.

Lets try to have a good showing at "Thrills in the hills" Hot Springs on Labor day weekend to put faces together with forum names and hopefully recruit some more members - this should be a big event.

Mike

Sure guys, I wasn't volunteering you, just mentioning that you were closer. I needed to make that clearer.

We need volunteers to organize M&Gs

Yes, since several of us are scheduled to be in Hot Springs that will be a great opportunity to get to know one another.

Sorry Bigdaddy I misread the google map.

Back