• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

700th Lock-Rite Thread

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Yet none mention the best place to purchase one. Best price. All I could find about Powertrax and Lockrite is people arguing wether they do well in the snow! What tha uck is snow. I haven't seen more than an inch of snow in 5 years.

With all due respect...the NAXJA tech boards are hardly the place for "price checks". You currently have TWO threads looking for the best price on two seperate items...do some surfing,email etc requesting prices from vendors.

anything around 250 is usually good.

John B said:
With all due respect...the NAXJA tech boards are hardly the place for "price checks". You currently have TWO threads looking for the best price on two seperate items...do some surfing,email etc requesting prices from vendors.

Trust me! I have been... All week... and used alternators are hardly ever advertised... ya gotta ask somone.

John B said:
And yet your looking to purchase a NEW Locker....and a USED Alternator?

:thumbup:

Alternators not for me, its for a friend that just dragged home a XJ last night... and I don't usually buy used stuff but If i find a good deal on a good shaped locker i'll take it...

Back