• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ACOS, INTAKE, CLUSTER & HEADER

r/c-pilot

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a brand new set of ACOS I bought for my 98 Cherokee and a intake manifold from a 2001 and dash cluster unit with the gauges, and a header for the same, I forgot the brand of the header, but it was the knock off of the banks. Acos and header are still in their factory boxes. If interested email me at: [email protected] I have lost interest in the Cherokee. I DONT CHECK PM'S SO USE EMAIL.

Acos $190 SHIPPED
Intake w/tbody $185 SHIPPED
Gauge cluster $125 SHIPPED
Header $190 SHIPPED

2001 intake with throttle body,
Brand new APN header in factory box,
Brand new set of ACOS, still in box,
Dash gauge cluster w/tachometer.

I want sell all as a package, $450 FIRM, YOU pay shipping.
(sorry to those who've emailed, my youngest son deleted all)

[email protected] email only

http://www.naxja.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=804069

GSequoia said:
As of June 6, 2006 the following guidelines for the For Sale / Wanted forums have been adopted:

1. The seller must list a location from where it will be shipped or picked up.

2. All items for sale MUST be personal items (No business selling; Use the Vendor's Forum).

3. Stay on topic.

4. Bad-mouthing will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in purchasing the item, do not post in the thread!

5. :NAXJA: is not responsible in any way for the transactions that result from this forum. Buyer beware!

6. When an item sells, please let others know by posting an "item sold" notice in the thread. All threads will be left as is; sold items will not be deleted.

7. All moderator decisions are final.

8. If you think a rule was violated please use the report post feature, which ensures each moderator for this forum receives the notice. If no action is taken, then the Moderator has determined no rule was broken and the decision will be final.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6757

F. F. said:
These forums are for sellers to post what they have for sale. Likewise for buyers to post what they are looking to buy.

These forums are not here for you to comment on the selling price. It is not open for discussion, unless the seller asks for input. If you think the price is too high, simply move along. No need for comments.

Sellers and Buyers: If somebody intrudes on your thread with un needed comments, please use the "report this post" feature, and we will delete the offenders.

^^^ The rules above are BS IMO, if someone's prices are to high then the norm they should be called on it, end of story. Thats how it is on every other forum im on and the way it should be.
Anyways, $100 for the header shipped to 92507? lmk...

The rules are there for a reason, and that reason is precisely this, there is no reason for this forum to turn into a whine fest. If you don't like the prices move along, if somebody else buys a product for more than it is worth that is their error for not doing fact checking.

I have deleted and / or edited out all the price related bickering.

Sequoia
For Sale Mod

Back