• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO Fest Sponsors - THANK YOU!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to our sponsors for their support of our raffle and event! We really appreciate your contributions!

Tom Woods

P1010989.jpg

$150 gift certificate: Bill Ragan
Leather Jacket: Fred Blum
Binoculars: Justin Schrock
Hat: Mike Vannoy (not pictured)
Hat: DJ Kittrell
Hat: Robbie Loose
Backpack: Kyle Schrock

Tomken Machine

P1010990.jpg

P1010985.jpg

$150 gift certificate: Bob Loose
$150 gift certificate: Ken Bishop
$100 gift certificate: Ken Bishop
$100 gift certificate: Jim Badger

AJ's Armor

P1010988.jpg

$100 gift certificate: Mark Reins
$100 gift certificate: James Kulkau
$100 gift certificate: Bill Ragan

Spidertrax

P1010986.jpg

P1010991.jpg

Troy Betka, James Kulkau, Tom Houston, Ken Bishop, Sari Schrock, Sydni Loose, Kyle Schrock, Cody Schrock

RuffStuff

(Not photo'd)

8.8 Diff cover armor: Mike Vannoy

NAXJA National

P1010987.jpg

Zack Blum and friend Anthony

A huge THANK YOU goes to Romero's Restaurante y Cantina for catering our Friday night dinner! They stepped up and let us dine at their restaurant when the weather was so bad. Great food, Great service! Look 'em up the next time you're in Silverton:

Romero's
1151 Greene St.
970-387-5500

Last edited:
I too want to shout out a big THANK YOU to all the sponsors who supported our event with their generous donations.

Also, a special thanks to Romero's in Silverton for hosting our Friday night dinner and feeding us good.

Last edited:
I called Don at Ruff Stuff and personally thanked him for the 8.8 diff cover I won. Actually I thanked him with an order for a matching front cover for the 44 front diff. Couldn't think of a better way to say thanks! Really more thanks go to the fine job the Colorado Chapter did hosting the event. Everthing from food,trail selection ,camping site, trail spotters and overall organization was first class and I like to say thanks to all again!
Michael Vannoy

I just ordered my new AJ's Super rails for our "new" '98.
Thanks again, sponsors!:wave:

kemosabee said:
BTW I never got my gift certificate for AJs...
AJ has your name James. Just give him a ring and he'll hook you up with the $100 discount.

Back