• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker Subframe And HD LCAs, XJ 44 Shafts

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I've been messing around with this for a while now. But I need to just get rid of it. Full Skyjacker Rock Ready Subframe. This has been stripped down to bare metal. This uses most of your stock hardware to mount up. All you need to get are the UCA Pocket Pucks, which you can get from RE, as they are the same that are used with their drop brackets. And new bolts for the CAs. Included is a pair of TnT Customs Extreme Adjustable LCAs, Custom Length. These are brand new. 1.75" DOM, 2" of adjustability, SF and SR joints. The subframe retails for $650 and the arms for $300. I am looking for $700 obo, plus shipping. I realize the price is up there. But it is what it is, make me an offer.

P2120001.jpg

P3030002.jpg

P7090003.jpg

XJ 44 shafts, Driver's side is a Superior Alloy, Passenger is stock. Bearings are in good shape, new studs. $150 plus shipping.

P6020071.jpg

P6020072.jpg

P6020073.jpg

Last edited:
Back