• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Lifted XJ for sale in MA - $5000

vfly172

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my 1993 Jeep Cherokee that I lifted myself just over a year ago. It has only been offroaded a few times, and has been used for the beach. It has 112k miles on it, and is in good condition for its age. There is a small ding in the rear passenger door. It is green with tan interior, but the seats have been changed out for black leather power seats. The front and rear flares have been removed, and TJ flares have been put on the front. I have rear TJ flares as well, but not installed yet. It has a Rubicon Express 5.5" Extreme Duty Lift. The rear springs will need to be replaced shortly. I have JKS Quick Disconnects on it. A stock XJ front skid plate. The 30/8.25 come with the stock 3.55s which are great on and off road. It has a locker up front. Also has a Nates custom 4x4 front winch bumper, but does not come with the winch. The 15x8 Explorer Pro comp black rock crawlers come with 33" TrXus MTs that are in great shape. It has a full size spare mounted on the rear custom 4x4 fabrications tire carrier bumper. Winch, basket, and lights not included with Jeep. Asking $5000. Feel free to contact me with any more questions.
DSCN0585-2.jpg

DSCN0605-2.jpg

DSCN0603-2.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to sell the front and rear bumpers seperately.

Front, Nates custom 4x4 winch bumper with shackles. $200 plus shipping.
Rear, Custom 4x4 fabrications tire carrier bumper. $200 plus shipping.

I will need a stock rear bumper and mounts in return.

Back