• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel adapter...do they make this??

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

im building a waggy 44 front, which is 6 on 5.5. my rear is a 8.8 with 5 on 4.5. is there any adapter i could get to make my rear match the front, or can i get custom shafts made with this lug pattern??

thanks

yes a great many companies make wheel spacer/adapters for this case.

spidertrax make a great set. They are like $100 a pair as well and them come in different spacings so you can match your front and rear axle widths.

take the axle shafts to a machine shop and have them weld up and redrill the rear hubs... and then add spacers to match the axle widths... They shouldnt charge more than 75 bucks an axle. I would anyways, feel free to bring them to my shop...

sent you a pm.....let me know if your interestred....what a coincidence.

lowrange2 said:
take the axle shafts to a machine shop and have them weld up and redrill the rear hubs... and then add spacers to match the axle widths... They shouldnt charge more than 75 bucks an axle. I would anyways, feel free to bring them to my shop...
Redrill Rotor?

Back