• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffles

sponge.....

there won't be anything close to the raffle we had last year. This year, naxja is hard at work on the raffle XJ, and the folks working on that have already imposed upon the generosity of our sponsors and other 4x4 vendors to get ahead on that project, therefore, the best we can hope for is some just a couple nice donations from the folks at the badlands...

:lol: :lol:

Really so you want me to leave this stuff at home...ARB Certif, BFG Certif, Rusty's, small tool set???other items to come????

beez...........

I want one of those damn dremels....

mac 'my turn to win one :D ' gyvr

Thats up to you Heather, but my thought is this event isn't being put together to give away free stuff, I'm in it for the camaradery (sp?) and the wheelin'.

If the raffle is the deciding factor of someones attendance, I'd rather them stay home.

:lol:
Slightly confused here but the sponsors have doanted these items to all our events this year...

dammit heather.....

did you have to mention ALL the items??????? :D

sorry, I made a huge assumption, and uess I was proven wrong....

in years past, we never EXPECTED or preparred to have anything for the raffle......the nice things we get have always been offered last minute.....I just didn't want anyone to get thier hopes up that there would be a raffle. i didn't want folks to think it was standard. You listed some nice prizes, and we're lucky we have generous vendors and donators.....One of these years, we won't be so lucky, and I hope people aren't disappointed when it happens.

I would also like to mention that raffle itmes have also been donated by MEMBERS int he past. So the generosity doesn't end with our sponsers and vendors....Naxja, with Scott Mac, impostering as the naxja president (inside funny) has formed a good relationship with the owners of the badlands (everyone knows scott has a serious crush on lisa) and those folks have always contributed, and are supporters of our club, mainly due to the fact that we're a good group and we are always respectful guests.

Last Year, Mark (used to work at Mickey Thompson) was able to provide our grand prize for a screaming deal to get into a set of new tires.

I'm sorry that I forget who this was, provided the entire group with some real nice "Jeep" windsheild stickers.

In fact last year, I believe every member who attended went home with a nice prize.

and I do want to mention, Rusty has been an overly generous and proud supporter of Naxja since its inception, and his continued support and presence at events is appreciated.

sponge, I guess this means I am guilty of posting spobi, it looks like there will be some form of raffle afterall!

raffles

Kudos to heather for the great job that she has done the past year and more with her work with sponsorships and raffle donations to the club, as well as the work that she and Kevin are doing with the Sweepstakes XJ.

Great Job Heather and a BIG thank you!

mac 'NAXJA events rock!' gyvr

Sorry for bringing up a undecided factor.I was coming regardless becauase of the fine wheelin we will do hopefully in the snow!!Does anyone have a snow report for attica?

Back