• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi Guys, visiting for a bit..

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys for any of you that in and around McChord AFB and will be around this week for AMW's Rodeo; I'm in town for it and I'll be hanging at the Altus AFB tent (we're right beside the main stage, its going to be great for the bands) most of the time. You'll probly find me behind the grill serving up FREE hot dogs and beer too, I'll be the taller guy, ask for Eric. Come and say hi I'd love to meet some peeps from this area!!!!!!

Yeah, it should. They've had bands everynight so far, Last night they had a Led Zepplin tribute (No Quarter was thier name) who kicked serious but, and then Monday night they had a CCR tribute band and they were killer then. You guys here have some great musicians up here in WA! Tommorrow night is Rendevous with Aaron Tippin, Can't wait to see this one!

Hey had a good time in Tacoma, Beautiful place and Mt. Rainier was HUGE!!! Really awesome. I can see why playing outside is so popular around there. Maybe I'll settle down around there someday

Back