• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Contest BOD nominatons.

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
With an absence of contest for any of the 3 BOD positions I move that we close Nominations Thursday at midnight Central time. If there are no further nominations the New BOD can then perform a final review of the bylaws before presenting our proposed chapter to the National BOD. I anticipate we should accomplish this next week barring any unforseen complications or nominations.

I vote to do that as well. Thursday @ midnight 7/26/07. All nominations will close and if no opposition to the nominated three is proposed, then we can assume a mandate for those three. If we do have another person get nominated then we will have a runoff election at a future date as yet unspecified.

sounds good

I vote the nominatons cease and the BODS, the three nominees, get busy putting this RRC chapter together! :D

Oh, sorry, they have already been busy doing that. :laugh2:

Looks like we have lucked out with great officers and BODs to start this chapter.

Back