• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'88 MJ For Sale 4 X 4 2.5 liter in Redding Area

Cornflake

NAXJA Forum User
A buddy of mine has his MJ up for sale. It's an 1988 4 wheel drive with the 2.5 liter engine. It has an AX-4 tranny and 148,000 miles on it and runs good. Only problem is the CPS wire has a cut in it or got too hot from the exhaust or something so every great once in awhile when you try to start it, it will try to turn over but won't fire up so you have to pop the hood and wiggle the wire. Doesn't happen a lot and is an easy fix if he wanted to work on it but he doesn't have time for it anymore. My wife says I have too many toys so I am not able to pick this up for myself. His rig is here in the Redding area and smogs good and has a tube bumper in the rear, toolbox and front hitch with hook. He has 3 sets of tires for this beast too. He is looking for $1000.00 firm. Gets good gas mileage. Serious inquiries only. Dana 35 rear end. Sorry no 44. PM me for info or send him an email at [email protected]. His name is Burnie. These are recent pics despite the date on the pics.

MJangle2.jpg

MJangle1.jpg

Back