• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

W.E. rock grand nationals coming to houston

You going to it? Maybe we can make it a party for RRC members as a meet n greet.
Houiston is only 350 miles from me so just a weekend trip kinda. Don't know where Spring Creek is though. Any directions? I'll be coming north on 59 from Victoria area.

ill definitely be there. its like 5 minutes from my house.
you should be able to find all the info on here with in the next week.

http://springcreekoffroad.com

its off of I45 about 10 miles north of houston. i would take 59 to 45n in downtown houston then 45 north to spring.

Gotcha on the directions. I've been on 45 but I think maybe south towards NASA because my daughter used to live out there close to NASA. If something doesn't stop me I'de like to go. Rockcrawlers are fun to watch.

I've been wanting to get out to see a W.E. Rock event. I will be there. I have family in south Houston I can stay with over the weekend.

I will most likely be there with my brother----------Kyle

offroadman83 said:
I will most likely be there with my brother----------Kyle
Hey Brian maybe we can all drive up together. I hope to go too.
Mike

My name is Kyle............and my brother is named Brian...........seems Mike may have mixed us up again but that is because we have very similar screen names haha-----------------Kyle

goodburbon said:
I thought so, I just felt like ribbing you a bit ;)

Ya gotta do what you do best huh......
And no my brother's nami is Jack but him middle name is A$$ and he is. So I'm used to it.

We-Rock Grand Nationals!! Houston, TX!

WE-Rock is coming to the Houston area in September to hold the 2007 Grand National Series event. Actual town, Spring, TX.
This will take place September 15th and 16th
Gates open at 9am and Comp starts at 10am.
Visit the WWW.WE-ROCK.CC site for further details.

This is always a superb family/spectator event. Come see the action as the years cumulation of events unfolds to unveil the Grand National winner of RockCrawling.
This is the last event for this year. DON'T MISS THIS!!

As with any event, we are always looking for JUDGES!! Yes, this means you.
Anyone who wants to volunteer can PM me and I will fill you in on the details.
Assuming you know your way around the rocks, and know a bit about 4wheelin, you are invited to get inside the banners of the competition. Now don't get intimidated. It's a blast and everyone who gives it a go, comes back the next day more excited than the first day. I judged my first event 2 years ago and haven't miss one since. It's a bug that'll bite you just like trail riding did to you the first time you were out.

So let me know if you are interested in judging. I'll get you info on the rules, where to go, what to bring, etc. It'll be the most fun you've had with your clothes on. Really!

Re: We-Rock Grand Nationals!! Houston, TX!

Yes, I've heard about this a week again or longer now. I will be going with a few members from Texas Jeep Owners/Southeast 4x4. We can Not wait!!

- Scot

Back