• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns Camp Today

Some of my pics from today...

P7210023.jpg

P7210022.jpg

I never noticed the triple black diamond sign before
P7210016.jpg

Looking up at Can Opener... Its gnarly!
P7210028.jpg

Group shot
P7210017.jpg

Another fun day even if it did rain ALL day long. I got home around 7:30 with 12psi left in the my tire. I'll let American tire take a look at it tomorrow. Although thats after I remove the 400lbs of mud caked on the jeep. Who would have guessed mudfest in July.

Definitely looking forward to the August trip, should be a blast!

Nice meeting everyone,
Wow it was fun as expected with the rain and challenges...
9 rigs were in our group. 4 XJ's, TJ, LJ, Ranger, Toyota, F250.
We all met up at rogers trialhead. We did quite a few trails. Then after half the group who showed up together, decided to call it a day. Since the XJ in that group had lost a motor mount and I believe broke the bolts off in the block.. ouch...
The four us still there did Hogs back and watched Rod attempt Can opener
before calling it a day. See my pics below as well.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/2drLJ/TSF 7-21-07/

Last edited:
Yep, Can opener and 7-up are both open again. if you like Can opener, you'll love 7-up. can't wait to get back there when it's a lil less mucky.

Are u planning on coming down in August ?

TORX said:
Looking up at Can Opener... Its gnarly!
P7210028.jpg

So thats doable open/open on 29s right?

IXNAYXJ said:
What is CanOpener?

I see it talked about, but not many pics....
P7210024.jpg

:D

It's kind of like Mini Rubicon, a hill climb with some large rocks in your way. I haven't seen it dry but it looks more difficult. Rod has some videos of him on it in his link to give you an idea.

WheelinJR said:
I'm not seeing the big rocks in that video that are there now...that seems alot less of a trail than it is now, I guess I could be wrong.

I see you managed to snag a video of me on Hog's back Rod. The 3 wheel motion just doesn't look as cool on video, lol

I'll second that it was better watching you come up in person.

Back