• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Cheap XJ or any Jeep!

I saw a stock 1991 two door with about 200K on the clock for $1K OBO. It was parked on the west side of the road at about 3500 S on 4700 W out west of Roy and West Haven. Looked decent.

XJumpmaster said:
Cool. Thanks, Jared! If you happen the see it again, can you get the phone number off it? We/I don't get up that way...well at all!

There is late 80's XJ on the west side of 5600 W. and about 25th-30th South. I think it is around 1500 which seems steep but maybe they would come down? I could stop and try to see the mileage if you are interested. It is right on my way to work.

Josh, I saw a '91 on 13th S. just west of 700 West. I think they were asking $950. I also heard of an 'older' XJ a friend of a friend wants to sell. $300 but the tranny is bad. I could get you a number for that one if you are interested.

Back