• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air filter housing - Anyone know how hard they are to replace? w/pics

There's just three nuts/bolts holding it in place. You can see one of them in your picture.

cool cool, its actually on a jeep i am looking to buy but is 45 miles or so away, the guy said it has a few other things goin on with it, is there any reason this should keep it from running? seems like a trivial peice of plastic. He's gettign it looked at by a mechanic some time tomaro i guess, he didint email anything today on it.

I would be very specific about what else is wrong with this thing. If you dont mind what is he asking for it and what year?

just posted looking for advice on the cheap jeep. looks liek its cheap for a reason, almost like a jeep you get for free, then give the guy 100$ just to say thanks.

SuperRA said:
I have an air filter housing I'd sell to you cheap. I have no other use for it. PM me if you want it.

If it winds up in my driveway I will be messaging you as soon as it arrives.

Back