• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello

acrid

NAXJA Forum User
i never post in here and feel stupid for not saying hello to the locals...

i lurk here often and post in spurts, but i do have questions about local shops in portland in regards to regearing my xj.

so anyone with experience know of a quality shop in Portland that they would recommend.. possible pricing at least ballpark would be nice.

I've never had to take it in to a shop in almost 3 years. Done pretty much all on my own. Just not sure if i can risk tryin to rebuild the axles on a DD without experienced help or ALL the right tools and expect to get it down on some schedule.

thanks.

oh yeah
94 with 97 i6
4.5 lift
stock gears
31's
5 spd
+ < I wnt 2type

six states is off of columbia blvd. i had gears done there on my old scout. can't remember what i payed but i also had them do up a cpl drivelines for me that were freekin awesome.

I'll second the Six States recommendation. Had them do my U-joints about a month ago. By the way, I'm the guy you talked to in the Safeway lot awhile back. Good to see you on here! :)

Back