• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand cherokee steering

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
JW jeep dismantelers told me today that the grand steering with the beefier solid stock tie rod and the extra bend in it was only available in the zj's with the up-country package. Can anybody verify if this info is correct?

I am so fed up with these guys they always give me the wrong part and false information. That place is full of inbred idiots, I hope nobody makes the same mistake I did and waste their money with these guys.
Thank you for the confirmation

Not sure who you talked to there, but it is common knowledge that all ZJ's have the stronger steering. Maybe they said the Up Country XJ's had the upgrade also.

No I dumbed it down as best I could for their unhygienic ear lobes on what I needed and his claims were to a zj.
I’m going to do all I can to exploit the foul business practice of J&W.

Someone who is incompetent of providing me a service I'm paying for and then refuses to give me my money back, gives out false information and overcharges on everything should IMO not be in business. I've been dealing with receipts and returns for a year now with them on one purchase I should have never made. It’s not only this it’s the series of events that has led to this. When I sit back to think about the amount of integrity left for us to deal with in the automotive industry it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Last edited:
Back