• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which lift??

k_kuch

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have feedback on the RE 2" BB? I don't know if it is worth my time and money. I would also like some pics if anyone has any. Thanks.

2" is nothing. Listen to us, it'll look "bigger" for about 3 days... then you'll get used to it. My MJ with 8" and 35" Boggers doesn't even look "big" to me anymore becuase I see it everyday.

Get a quality 4.5" kit and slap some 32s on there.
Unless you only desire a 2" BB with 30x9.50s.

I have to agree, i thought i would only want a 2 inch BB and that would be good enough, but now im going higher, so start off with at least 3-4.5 inch.

If you want to go 2", just get the Daystar kit off of ebay for $40.

In two weeks when you want a real lift, then start looking at rubicon express.

Fabtech is great if you're mostly interested in mall crawling and resale value. I don't know about ya'll but down South, people like bling and will pay out the ass for powdercoated, chrome plated, shining crap. ;)

I say Claytons on T&T Customs. The RK 3 link is popular but it's cheaper than a dumpster hinge from my experience. Get the whole shebang from Clayton or Bob/Matt at T&T. Support good people who take care of their own. Buy from Americans! :D

(off soapbox). ;) :D

cal said:
If you want to go 2", just get the Daystar kit off of ebay for $40.

In two weeks when you want a real lift, then start looking at rubicon express.

Sound advice there. Listen to Cal.

Back