• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which gear.....?

slabelle67

NAXJA Forum User
32 inch tires, 4.5 inch lift, aw4 tranny and 4.6 stroker. need opinion on either 4.10 or 4.56 gears. lockers etc. will come later. daily driver and weekend wheelin rig. some towing. and best place on the web to order. dana 30 up front and 8.25 29 spline rear. thanks

go 4.56 u have more options in which if u were to go bigger in the future plus u will love 32's with 4.56's... just lower than stock!

I really like my 33's and 4.10's....but I'm running an Ax-15, and and a 4:1 low range...at about 65-70 I'm in the 2500 rpm range.

slabelle67 said:
32 inch tires, 4.5 inch lift, aw4 tranny and 4.6 stroker. need opinion on either 4.10 or 4.56 gears. lockers etc. will come later. daily driver and weekend wheelin rig. some towing. and best place on the web to order. dana 30 up front and 8.25 29 spline rear. thanks
33's and 4.56 with an auto is perfect. 32 will be fine.
I've never heard anyone complain that they went to low with gears. Lot's of people complain that they didn't go low enough.

go deep

Back