• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which should be cooler?

beakie

NAXJA Forum User
so I have 2 oil coolers (B&M type) one is mounted nicely behind the rad (engine compartment side) and the other will probably go in front of the front cross member. I had one as a tranny cooler, and would like to add the second one as a PS cooler.
Seeing as I have only the Taurus fan with no AC fan so the only air flow thru the driver side of the rad is from driving or wind I don't expect a lot of air to get to the one behind the rad, but enough to help cool whichever fluid is running through it. However the bottom of the Taurus fan will move air through the other cooler. So if I have the choice is there a preference for which fluid should be cooler?

On a a side note, the first cooler I got at NAPA for about $80, the second exact same cooler I got off a Taurus for $5... dang it! live and learn.

Back