• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

semi built 96 cherokee

mikecooper

NAXJA Forum User
Black 1996 4 door cherokee
-4.0 HO with 131k
-d30 w/ 4.56's lockrite, new wagner thermo quiet brakes with new pass rotor and lifetime warranty hub bearing from napa, also has new spicer 760 u joint on driver side
-8.8 4.56, discs, factory trac-loc, new wagner pads, set at 7 degress with a more flange
-np242 with tom woods sye and ds, comes with a np231 with a jb conversions sye(never ran) and 10K on the tcase rebuild
-aw4 auto
-tnt longarm kit with frame stiffners and rock sliders
-has a ported steering box and lines run for ram assist just needs brackets(didnt want to do it on a 30)
-36x12.5x15 tsl sx's with 500 miles and some cuts from fender stuffage
-comes with 1 spare front ds and a spare stock steering box
$5000

for $1000 more ill throw in a front hp d44 from a 75 f100 with weld on mounts and drum brakes(needs brackets), nib yukon hp d44 5.13's with a welded series 4 carrier, also a 9" with 5.13's, spool, and new bearings on the shafts(it needs shoes and hardware kit)

need to sell quick and im not on this site alot so email me at [email protected]

oh yeah it has smitty built tube bumper in the rear and a protofab front winch bumper, i may or may not throw in a new superwinch epi9000, depends on what i sell it for. comes with 3 5x5.5 15x10s with 2 36x12.5x15 tsl radials and a 35x14.5x15 tsl ssr

pictures will always help a sale. thats the first thing people will want to see. just letting you know before people ask 5000 times

Back