• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: RE LCA, spring spacers, and more...

cw50must

NAXJA Forum User
I have some brand new RE 3705 lower control arms, below is from RE's web site.

Part #RE3705
Super-Ride fixed length, lower control arms for TJ/LJ Wranglers and XJ/MJ/ZJ (front only) Cherokees.

RE3705 Super-Ride control arms feature, two large Super-Ride rubber busings to provide a more factory like ride quality for your lifted jeep.

They are $175 from them, these are brand new, came with my lift kit but I used different arms.

$125 o.b.o.

IMG_1193.jpg

I also have some .75" (aka 3/4" :) ) Daystar Spring spacers. These are brand new as well, but out of the package.

$20

IMG_1194.jpg

Next is a Napa double cardan (CV) centering yoke, part # 627. This is supposed to be a direct replcement for Spicer 211229x. What it does is allow for the use of a front drive shaft in the rear on Hack-N-Tap SYE set up. This too is brand new.

$40

IMG_1195.jpg

Finally I have an electric fan off of some sort of Chrysler product. I was told it was a mini-van but who knows. This was for a project that was ending a while ago. I hooked it up to a batter and it worked, but I know nothing else about it.

$20 o.b.o.

IMG_1192.jpg

If possible I'd like to keep the larger items as local sales, but would consider shipping the smaller ones.

Thanks

Last edited:
We need to get together. I recently added a 1998 XJ that used to be a govt vehicle to my stable of Jeeps and I think I can use most of the stuff you are looking to get rid of (including the stuff over on AZVJC) I'm in East Mesa. Unfortunatley I go in to get some kidney stones blasted tomorrow, so Wednesday is probably the earliest I'll be in the mood to talk Jeep again :(

Take it from me, you will feel like a million bucks after the blast. I went straight to work after getting mine done with the ultra sonic machine.
It was the surgery one that SUCKED bad.

Good luck to ya man.

Im interested in the spacers but I will not be back in the valley until Friday night. PM me if your interested in working somthing out.
Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks for the spacers!
Aaron
:cheers:

Back