• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 cherokee fuel injectors

poopy01

NAXJA Forum User
So I have searched and havent seen what the stock replacement is for 99 cherokee. I was looking for the compatiable ford set. I have 19, 24, and 30lb already and I am hoping one set will fit.

I am pretty sure that starting in 1999 when they changed the intake manifold the injectors where also changed and the ford ones will no longer work. Go take a look I bet they look different, the newer ones are long and skinny and the older ones are kind of short and fat. The newer ones are a better design though. I don't think you even need to change them out for a stroker.

99 Up
347268ph8.jpg

By misterfubar at 2007-07-13

98 down.
93360bk0.jpg

By misterfubar at 2007-07-13

I have both types. They are all ford. And atleast in my mustangs both types of injectors fit. Just the plug is different. I wanted to replace mine that have 160,000 miles with soem new ones since I already have them. I just dont know what rate to use.

Back