• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 MJ Builder for Sale, 97' XJ part out

geronimo

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 89 MJ 4 banger, 5 speed two wheel drive. Body is straight but the paint is rough. It is a short bed, interior is intact with exception of the head liner; it has rubber floor mat, manual windows and doors. The motor runs but is very low on compression; I haven’t looked into it but am sure it needs rebuilt. I am asking $800 OBO. $1300 and I will include the 4.0 from blow. I have a clear title on this.

1997 2 door 2 wheel drive, five speed. Body is hammered as someone did a Dukes of Hazard jump with it. The 4.0 runs and is complete as is the Trans. Make me an offer on parts and I will see if it is available.

I am located 90 mile s west of Avondale, 60 miles west of Wickenburg. Pics are available.

Passanger side is good, driver has some dings is bent along the leading edge. I have pics of the damage

Back