• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bar dilemma

xjwisconsin

NAXJA Forum User
After a lot of searching here and all over the internet... I haven't found what I am looking for. I plan on lifting my now stock to around 2 inches this fall. I need to replace the current track bar as it is past its life. I want to replace with an adjustable bar and bracket but am having trouble finding one that will fit my application... any help... Im just frustrated that I cant find what Im looking for.

I think RE's track bar is listed for 2.5"-5.5" of lift. It mounts to the original brackets, you just have to bore out the frame bracket.

Not sure about 2" of lift though, I installed their 3.5" kit and my track bar is turned in about as short as it will go.

If you don't have the 2" bumpstop that comes with the RE "kits" then the RE1600 track bar will contact the diff at full compression.

Back