• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale or Trade: Built 99 XJ on 35's

carlton989

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the XJ to get a TJ. Here is my rig:

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
146,000 miles
Power windows, locks and mirrors
Tilt steering
Cruise control
Factory tint
Keyless entry
AM/FM cassette player
Heating and A/C work great
CB radio with 4' fiberglass antenna

Suspension:
4.5" DPG Offroad/RE/JKS Hybrid lift: 3.5" RE ZJ coils, 3.5" RE leafs, .75" RE shackle, RE Trackbar, RE Control Arms (Adj. uppers and fixed lowers), RE control arm drop brackets and braces (braces not installed yet, but will be in the next couple days), RE SS braided brake lines, RE Monotube shocks, JKS Swaybar Quicker Disconnects, JKS BPE's front and rear, DPG Offroad bumpstop plates in the rear and Rocklizard Fabrications bumpstops in the front (not installed)

Wheels and Tires:
35/12.50/15" Goodyear MTR's mounted on 15x10" black steel streetlocks (6 tires and 5 rims)
4 tires are about 75% tread and 2 are around 50% tread.

Body:
Fenders have been cleanly trimmed
Warn rock sliders
OR Fab winch bumper with fog lights
Rock Lizard Fabrications Quarter Guards
Rear bumper from a 96 XJ
Couple scratches in the paint, but nothing major
No rust

Drivetrain:
4.0 liter inline 6 engine
Automatic transmission
Chrysler 8.25 rear axle with a Powertrax No-Slip
Dana 30 front axle with a Lock Right (not installed)
NP 231 transfercase
RE Hack and Tap SYE and DPG Offroad Driveshaft with shim, no vibes whatsoever
Yukon 4.56 gears front and rear (not installed). They are brand new in the box with Timken master install kits and a Dana 30 carrier

Jeep needs a new front windshield and a bearing is bad in the rear axle and it chirps from time to time, just needs replaced and is included in the Timken master install kits.

I bought this Jeep in November on 33's and a 5" BDS lift. While I've owned it, I installed the new lift kit, driveshaft and SYE, tires and wheels, quarter guards, bumpers, and CB radio. I love the Jeep, but I want to get another TJ.

Price: $7995/obo

Trades welcome. Looking specifically for a TJ, but I'm open to other offers. PM or call me at (316) 992-1299 for questions and/or offers. Jeep is located in Wichita, KS. Thanks, Will

S4021008.JPG

S4021010.JPG

S4021011.JPG

S4021012.JPG

S4021013.JPG

S4021014.JPG

S4021015.JPG

S4021016.JPG

Back